Our choice is Appengine.
- From the same vendor.
- Technical skills required
Step by step migration:
- Download your pages as a zip from Google Pages
- Create a new appspot handle
- Download appengine SDK from http://code.google.com/appengine/
- Create a new project
- Configure the project
- Unzip pages into static content directory
- Test on localhost
- Deploy to appspot
- Test with http://<your-handle>.appspot.com/
- (Optional) Bind your domain
The long waited automatical migration from Pages to Sites is still not done! Is Google waiting for everyone to opt-out? The magic is a rumor.
Let's wait and see.Option 1 - Do nothing, and your pages will automatically be moved to Google Sites
- We'll set up the new site and move your pages for you.
- Visits to your googlepages.com URL will redirect to your new site.
- Download your site.
- Once you've moved your site to its new location, opt out of migration by setting up a redirect below.